RE: armhf platform

From: Ertan Küçükoğlu <ertan(dot)kucukoglu(at)1nar(dot)com(dot)tr>
To: <pgsql-pkg-debian(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: armhf platform
Date: 2018-04-22 09:52:10
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

> You'd need to run "make check-world".

It takes about 1 hour and 10 minutes to complete. I do not see any error messages raised. Is there any particular checks to be done in the log generated?

BTW, I installed "schroot" and "sbuild" using apt-get on my system. Just have no experience setting them up for different OS and PostgreSQL versions.