Insert into when the type is an other table

From: "Mourad EL HADJ MIMOUNE" <mimoune(at)ensma(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Insert into when the type is an other table
Date: 2001-03-19 13:44:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I created a Tables : Create Table address (contry varchar(20), city varchar(20), zip_code integer),

Create Table person (Name varchar(20), addr address);

I would know how I can Insert Values in person table.

note that Postgres add each created table in pg_types catalog table. so, each table is considered as a data type. is this right?

thanks for your help,

Mourad