Re: path with spaces in config.pl

From: "Gevik Babakhani" <pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: "'Magnus Hagander'" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: path with spaces in config.pl
Date: 2008-02-05 12:55:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Or we should fix it, if we can figure out why. Is it the fact
> that it only works with what happens to be the directory
> layout I use, or is it the space in the filename that's
> breaking something? Can you test a third case to figure that out?

I think it is the darn msbuild which accepts spaces in "include" but not in
"lib"
Attached is a quick patch that fixed the link error on my machine.

Regards,
Gevik Babakhani
PostgreSQL NL http://www.postgresql.nl
TrueSoftware BV http://www.truesoftware.nl

Attachment Content-Type Size
patch-0.2-combined.patch application/octet-stream 2.0 KB