pgstat wait timeout

From: "Anibal David Acosta" <aa(at)devshock(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgstat wait timeout
Date: 2010-12-21 14:33:25
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi everyone.

I have been installed postgresql 9.0.2 on a windows 2008 x64 server.

The postgres is running, without any application accessing the server.

In the log appear : WARNING: pgstat wait timeout

This error appear constantly and some times when I do a query, very simple
query like create table, I get a timeout from postgres and in the log appear
several times:

WARNING: no hay una transacción en curso (in english that means “no
transaction in progress”)

Any ideas?