Problem retrieve Chinese characters in browser

From: "Colin Ng (IWE)" <colinng(at)iwe(dot)com(dot)hk>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem retrieve Chinese characters in browser
Date: 2003-07-08 12:07:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi everybody,

I created a db with encoding 'SQL-ASCII'. And I wrote a JSP application to manipulate corporate information which including both Traditional/Simplified Chinese characters. However, I can read both Traditional/Simplified Chinese information from my MS Access (OS: TChinese Win2K+MS Office XP with switch default language setting for workaround) but I can't read Simplified Chinese completely from the browser! (Some characters become '??' even I set the codepage for the JSP page). Can anybody help?

Thanks a lot!
Colin