Re: [GENERAL] Vacuum

From: "K(dot)T(dot)" <kanet(at)calmarconsulting(dot)com>
To: "Tim Stoddard" <tims(at)dcs(dot)state(dot)ar(dot)us>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Vacuum
Date: 1999-03-22 08:59:08
Lists: pgsql-general

I had same problem...tables that have heavy deletes/inserts start to eat up
tons of disk space and the vacuum seemed to hang. I posted too, but got no
replies...so my solution was to dump the table and delete the database and
recreate it all. Also I run the vaccum more often to avoid the prob in the
future...