Need help pg backup & recovery

From: "Srikar Vankadaru" <srikar(at)opsveda(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need help pg backup & recovery
Date: 2019-06-10 10:12:41
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello Folks,

Need help in PG backup & PIT recovery. We have setup PG server with
following filesystem layout:

PG Revision - 11.2

Filesystem Layout:

Data - /pgdata

Tablespaces - /pgtablespaces

Indexes - /pgindexes

Now I setup up full backup using pgdump and WAL logs (for PITR).

During the recovery will the pgdump recovers /pgtablespaces and /pgindexes
as well ?

I want to understand how to take backup in this scenario so I should be able
to do a full PITR.

Thanks,

Srikar