XA capable driver

From: "G(dot)L(dot) Grobe" <gary(at)grobe(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: XA capable driver
Date: 2002-07-30 23:30:00
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I'm not totally up to par about knowing what XA capabilities are in a driver, but as I understand it, my errors are because the postgres driver doesn't support XA datasources.

Problem is I'm not sure how to fix this? Is there a postgres driver somewheres that does support them or do I need to make different JBoss (application server) configurations of my datasources?

Any help much appreciated.