table dependencies

From: "FarjadFarid\(ChkNet\)" <farjad(dot)farid(at)checknetworks(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-general'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: table dependencies
Date: 2015-09-06 21:53:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

For data insertion purposes I need to identify "the lowest ranking tables" (e.g. with least dependencies) to fill and work my way up.

I have looked a number of blogs but unfortunately these didn't work.

Is there a function or view to report dependencies of tables ? I have Postgresql 9.4?

Many thanks.

Best Regards

Farjad