PostgreSQL DataBase Manager

From: "Denis Loginov" <ldu(at)cons(dot)tsk(dot)ru>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL DataBase Manager
Date: 1998-07-24 08:38:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi, all!

I develop a PostgreSQL DataBase Manager. You can download it from
http://www.tsk.ru/~ldu/kpsqlman-0.2.tar.gz
or
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/Incoming/unsorted/kpsqlman-0.2.tar.gz

It is beta so don't expect much so far.
You need KDE&QT to run it. Go http:\\www.kde.org to know more.
Now I work hard on the next release.

BUT I've got some questions:
1. In what table tables's fields and their types are stored?
2. How do I distinguish views from tables? [not in psql of course but using
queries].
3. Is there any way to get pointers to all connections to Postgres
backends? I need it for tracing all connections to Postgres.

Send queries to me and we'll have a great PGManager soon!
Don't forget to indicate version of PG you use.

Denis Loginov.
<ldu(at)cons(dot)tsk(dot)ru>