potential invalid input field of pgAdmin New Column GUI

From: "liuyuanyuan" <liuyuanyuangogo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: potential invalid input field of pgAdmin New Column GUI
Date: 2014-11-04 07:23:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hi , hackers!

Currently I test some part of pgadmin GUI, and I found some potential
invalid input field of New Column GUI,

Like Variables and Security Labels. Could you please have a look on this
issue?

For example:

OS: WIN7 64bit

PostgreSQL 9.3

pgAdmin III:Version 1.18.1

I use GUI of pgadmin to create table, and add column to this table (just as
follow ). When I add a new column,

I can add Variables (or Security Label )to this column, but finally in the
tab SQL of New Table Interface I find nothing

of the Variables (or Security Label ) I've add. It seems that the Variables
(or Security Label ) does not work.

Best Wishes!

Yours

Jasmine Liu