Relation "xxxxx" does not exist - more info

From: "Valter" <pgsql(at)intersic(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Relation "xxxxx" does not exist - more info
Date: 2004-03-17 18:12:03
Lists: pgsql-general

What I didn't perceived before is DTS and pgAdmin create tables using quoted names like:

CREATE TABLE "XYZ" ....

while I create tables using non-quoted names like CREATE TABLE ABC.

It happens that altough invisible to \dt am I unable to use these tables either in psql or DTS.

In sum, DTS creates the table but doesn't transfer data.

Is quoted names a matter of postgre config?

Thanks,

Valter