Store objects

From: "Daniele" <daniele(at)telvia(dot)it>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Store objects
Date: 2002-06-20 19:54:54
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I have created a class and I want to store objects of this class into a database. I have read documentation and other messages, but I still don't know how to do this operation. Someone can explain me the steps I have to do?
I tried to use LargeObject and Serialize but I don't understand how to use them!

Thanks, and sorry for my english!!!!