DataSource Class

From: "Billy Rutledge" <billy(at)etango(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DataSource Class
Date: 2002-08-01 21:49:08
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I am looking for a generic DataSource class to use with iPlanet App Server when setting up a connection pool. I expanded the pgjdbc2.jar and there is no DataSource present. I know jakarta commons has one in the works, but isn't available yet.

Has anyone found a DataSource that will work? Other suggestions?

Thanks,
-Billy