Re: Passing dynamic parameters to a table-returning function

From: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila(at)huawei(dot)com>
To: "'Moshe Jacobson'" <moshe(at)neadwerx(dot)com>, "'pgsql-general'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Passing dynamic parameters to a table-returning function
Date: 2013-02-05 14:09:24
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tuesday, February 05, 2013 2:22 AM Moshe Jacobson wrote:
Hi all,

> I'm having trouble because I can't figure out how to select the primary
key from that table, as well as all the columns > from the function's
output. I'm unsure of the syntax for passing in values from columns in the
database as the
> parameters of a set-returning function from which I want to select *.

Can you try with RETURN NEXT syntax. For example, refer below link:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/plpgsql-control-structures.html#PL
PGSQL-STATEMENTS-RETURNING

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.