Questions & suggestions

From: "jack" <datactrl(at)tpg(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "pgadmin" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Questions & suggestions
Date: 2002-11-01 00:54:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm using pgAdmin 1.3.82. When I drop an object, it will automatically
refresh the list and put the highlight on the first record. Is that
possible, instead of refreshing, just do a mark on deleted object and the
highlight still stays there. That will help for further works. And refresh
only when user presses a refresh button or function. Or user can delete
multiple selected objects.

Sometimes, when first connect to server, the form doesn't show all the
information, only users and groups. I could be a bug of this version.

As my understanding, postgres doesn't support "schema". But why pgAdmin has
the schema? Is there any information about it? Thank you very much!

Jack