Re: mirror size

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <lrosenman(at)pervasive(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: mirror size
Date: 2006-04-18 21:44:13
Lists: pgsql-www

-----Original Message-----
From: "Larry Rosenman"<lrosenman(at)pervasive(dot)com>
Sent: 18/04/06 21:55:18
To: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org"<pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgsql-www] mirror size

> We're thinking of resurecting our mirror for postgresql....

Eh? Doesn't resurecting normally apply best to things that are dead? Which is certainly not the case for our Pervasive hosted sites.

Regards, Dave

-----Unmodified Original Message-----
We're thinking of resurecting our mirror for postgresql....

What's the current diskspace requirement for a mirror?

Thanks,
LER

--
Larry Rosenman
Database Support Engineer

PERVASIVE SOFTWARE. INC.
12365B RIATA TRACE PKWY
3015
AUSTIN TX 78727-6531

Tel: 512.231.6173
Fax: 512.231.6597
Email: Larry(dot)Rosenman(at)pervasive(dot)com
Web: www.pervasive.com