Automatic shutdown from Linux.

From: "dlangschied" <dlangschied(at)ameritech(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Automatic shutdown from Linux.
Date: 2003-05-09 12:25:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all!
I would like to automate the shutdown of my postgres database, just as I do
with my startup. I have looked through the docs and I can't find anything
that addresses this issue. I am sure that there are many out there who
don't manually shutdwon the database prior to a system shutdown/reboot.
Please advise.
Sincerely,

David Langschied
Langschied Consulting Services
25644 Mackinac
Roseville, MI 48066

Phone: (586)777-7542
Cell: (248)789-8493
e-mail: dlangschied(at)ameritech(dot)net