getExportedKeys/getImportedKeys

From: "Patrik Lundgren" <patrik(at)mensa(dot)se>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: getExportedKeys/getImportedKeys
Date: 2003-03-12 11:41:14
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I'm having real problems with getting the foreign keys from my db. In
fact I'm not getting it to work at all. I'm running postgresql 7.2 and I
noticed that the code for getting the keys is different for 7.2 and 7.3
in AbstractJdbc1DatabaseMetaData.java. I've tested all different
parameters I can think of but still not getting any results. I've made
sure that the table parameter is correct and passed null for catalog and
schema. Is the method not working or what can I be doing wrong?

Desperate... Thanks in advance for any help! Btw I'm making a database
admin tool for multiple databases so I really need this to work or my
diagrams won't look so good.

Regards,
Patrik Lundgren