Re: [GENERAL] Convert MS access database into PostgreSQL

From: "Robert Chalmers" <robert(at)chalmers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Yury Don" <yura(at)vpcit(dot)ru>, <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Convert MS access database into PostgreSQL
Date: 1999-10-15 07:39:52
Lists: pgsql-general

You need to install the ODBC drivers, then export the database into
Postgressq. I do it all the time. Who wants to do a thousand INPUT INTO....
things... not me thats for sure.
The ODBC thing is free. Its talked about on the postgres site.

bob

---
http://4qir.quantum-radio.net.au - Where Only The Dedicated Survive!
4QIR Quantum Radio. Bringing you the original sounds of AFVN,
and Radio-DJ[AFVT], with some of the original DJ's - back on air.