Re: Please Help me

From: "Chad Thompson" <chad(at)weblinkservices(dot)com>
To: "Waheed Rahuman" <waheed(at)digiba(dot)com>, <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Please Help me
Date: 2002-08-01 14:32:36
Lists: pgsql-sql

I am running RedHat, with Apache and Cold Fusion. I chose PostgreSQL for all of the aforementioned reasons. It works very well with Cold Fusion. I have done some optimizing and am able to run rather complex queries much faster than I ever was able to on any Windows platform database. I had to bail on MySQL because it wouldnt run the sub-queries that i needed.

Thanks
Chad