[Pljava-dev] newbie sqlj.install_jar problem

From: filip(dot)hrbek at plz(dot)comstar(dot)cz (Filip Hrbek)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] newbie sqlj.install_jar problem
Date: 2006-11-13 07:52:05
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi all,
just for information, we use CentOS 4 (it is very close to RedHat EL
distribution), and we have no problems with running pljava (using standard
Sun Java). The only path to java libraries is

<jre-home>/lib/i386/server

which contains the libjvm.so library.

Are you sure that your postmaster can see the LD_LIBRARY_PATH? Try to check
the way it is passed to the postmaster start.

Regards
Filip