MS Access Issue..

From: "Jeffrey Silberberg" <jsilberberg(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: "PGSQL" <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: MS Access Issue..
Date: 2000-04-06 12:23:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Morning all,

I have a weird problem all of a sudden. In an PG Database I have a
text field that was mapping to MSA/97 as a type Memo and working fine, all
of a sudden the field is mapping to Memo after I relinked it do to some
changes in the PG table and truncating my data with the left most N
characters . I am using the 6.4.0.9 SQL and ODBC 32 in a Win/95
environment..

Can anyone tell what I might have mis-fingered that would result in
this opportunity for me ??

TIA,
Jeffrey M. Silberberg
CompuDesigns, Inc.