Need to use JDK 1.4

From: "David Hooker" <dhooker(at)a4networks(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need to use JDK 1.4
Date: 2002-01-09 20:52:55
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

We're working on a project using JDK 1.4. From reading this list's
archives, I see that there isn't a 1.4 version of the Postgres JDBC
driver. Is there any way at all that I can use the existing JDBC
drivers under 1.4??? If not, are there any other suggestions on how I
can get up and going with Postgres with my JDK 1.4 program?

Also, is there a time estimate on when the 1.4 drivers will be ready?