I'm losing the data from a ResultSet

From: "Waldomiro" <wmiro(at)ig(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: I'm losing the data from a ResultSet
Date: 2004-01-12 20:52:49
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

hi there,

I have a instance of a ResultSet which I've loaded some data from a table.

sometime later I create a second instance of a ResultSet for some data from other table, but the fisrt instance of a ResultSet lost the data.

Why this happen ?

Is it a bug ?

can someone help me to create 2 instances of a ResultSet with diferent data ?

Thanks.

wmiro