Connect with postgresql from VB

From: "jobsOnline" <jobs(at)onlinetelemedicine(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Connect with postgresql from VB
Date: 2002-05-21 14:16:34
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi
I am using postgresql on RH Linux 7.0. It works perfectly. Now I want to connect with postgresql from Visual Basic Application(on windows machine). Right now I don't have anything on windows machine related to postgresql.How can I get connectivity from VB to postgresql on Linux? Shall I want to install odbc-postgresql driver on windows? From where I can download it freely.
Reply ASAP
Thanx
-kulin