Restoring right side of the display

From: Steve Erickson <serickson(at)digitiliti(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Restoring right side of the display
Date: 2012-05-23 12:03:42
Lists: pgadmin-support

Somehow a co-worker managed to split out the Dependents tab into a separate
display section on the right side of the pgAdmin III display. I would like
to return it to the panel with Properties, Statistics and Dependencies, but
all I can do is move the section to the middle, top or bottom. I've tried
selecting the tab and dragging it to the tab row below, left, right, etc.
but cannot get the tab back in the section I want it.

I'm running version 1.14.2 on OSx 10.6.8 and Postgres 8.4.

Thanks,

Steve Erickson

Senior Developer

266 East 7th Street, Floor 4

Saint Paul, MN 55101

651.925.3237 office

612.242.1343 cell

NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, is confidential and may be legally privileged.
retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
please immediately notify our office by return email or at our telephone
number (651) 925-3200. Then delete and destroy all copies of this email and
any attachments.