PostgreSQL, C-Extension, calling other Functions

From: "Stefan Wolf" <sw(at)zpmt(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL, C-Extension, calling other Functions
Date: 2019-10-11 08:15:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I´ve written some PostgreSQL C-Extensions (for the first time...) and they
work as expected.

But now I want to call other functions from inside the C-Extensions (but not
via SPI_execute),
for example "regexp_match()" or from other extensions like PostGIS
"ST_POINT" etc...

I think "fmgr" is the key - but I didn't find any examples.

Greetings from Berlin
-Stefan Wolf-