[Pljava-dev] R: R: select CURRENT_TIMESTAMP is wrong

From: stefano(dot)bianchi at iskranet(dot)net (Stefano Bianchi)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] R: R: select CURRENT_TIMESTAMP is wrong
Date: 2008-02-20 09:07:38
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi there,

i try to compile from cvs, but my env may be wrong and i fail.

Question is:
Linux i386: pljava-i686-pc-linux-gnu-pg8.3-1.4.0.tar.gz linked at
http://wiki.tada.se/display/pljava/Download+Page is currently update to cvs,
so I never need to compile from source to fix my problem ?

Thanks in advance

Stefano Bianchi