pgOleDb

From: "Alessandro Lima" <jimmy(dot)olsen(at)ig(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgOleDb
Date: 2005-10-14 11:51:45
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi all,
I'm working with postgres 8.0.1 in a VB 6.0 application using pgOleDb 1.0.0.19. I'm facing problems when using some features of Recordset object like: AbsolutePage, RecordCount, PageSize, PageCount.
Are these properties implemented??? Do I need make anything to enable then??? Is there a new version of pgOleDb that solve these problems??

thanks in advance

Alessandro - Liga One Sistemas Ltda
Rua Marins Alvarino, 150, Itararé, Vitória - ES
CEP: 29.047-660 Tel (27)3324-4097 R 210
alessandro(at)ligaone(dot)com(dot)br
www.ligaone.com.br