Table data type modification

From: "Guillaume Houssay" <ghoussay(at)noos(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Table data type modification
Date: 2003-06-01 13:48:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Sorry for this very basic question.

After installing Postgresql 7.3.2 and migrating table description. I can not
modify the column types of some tables.

To do the modification, I tried both pgphpadmin and pgadmin with the
administrator user which comes by default after installation.

I am pretty sure this is link to the privilegies but I can not find out the
solution.

Could you please help ?

GH