Re: postgresql-archive.org

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: legrand legrand <legrand_legrand(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql-archive.org
Date: 2018-08-22 20:40:29
Lists: pgsql-www

> On Aug 22, 2018, at 3:49 PM, legrand legrand <legrand_legrand(at)hotmail(dot)com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I understand thoses questions, and I'm the first unhappy with thoses ads,
> or with attachments, but
> It is the only really easy thin client to monitor ALL the pg mailing lists
> with a smart phone ;0(

We’ve made some improvements to our mailing archives by making them more mobile
friendly in their design. It still needs some work, but it is much better than
before.

It does not have all the same functionality that I see on that site, but that
is perhaps something we can work on adding if people feel that would be helpful
for interacting with the community.

Jonathan