URGENT : psql caused a major problem on my server

From: "Craig Stratton" <craig(at)avnet(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: URGENT : psql caused a major problem on my server
Date: 1998-12-11 18:38:28
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

as a follow up to the last support request, i now get this :-

Trying 195.224.96.72...
Connected to xnet.mobil1-motorsport.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
ld.so failed: Can't find shared library "libwrap.so.7.6"
Connection closed by foreign host.

Whenever i try and get to the server. I also get the same trying to ftp to
it !

This is a direct result of trying to install postgresql !

I was logged in as postgres user too.

Help please, this is a customer server !

I still have two root sessions open at the moment.

Craig Stratton.