who has lock on table/row

From: "Mir S Islam" <mislam(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: who has lock on table/row
Date: 2002-01-05 01:06:08
Lists: pgsql-sql

Is there a way to find out who(if any) has lock on a table ? Basically I am
trying to do an insert update transaction and it is waiting and waitin until
I hit cancel. Since the application heavily uses transactions/commits I am
assuming somewhere it is leaving something open because of which the
following queries are not updating.

Thanks
Mir