20220226-Clarification regarding delay time of PostgeSQL starting up

From: "Techsupport" <techsupport(at)sardonyx(dot)in>
To: <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 20220226-Clarification regarding delay time of PostgeSQL starting up
Date: 2022-02-26 14:21:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi to all,

We are using PostgreSQL 12.3, it is running on the Windows Server.

Database data directory is configured in the network shared path.
Unexpectedly it was disconnected and up again.

PgAgent is not connected, when I check the Log, it showing

FATAL: the database system is starting up

FATAL: the database system is starting up

Other than that, there is no other errors available. For nearly 7 hours
database is not connected, after that it's getting connected. Why it is
taking too long time to up. Totally our database has 3.5 TB of data.

Suggest me, how to start the server quickly.

Thanks,

Karthick Ramu