About PostgreSQL with .Net framework performance

From: "Lazaro Garcia" <lazaro3487(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: About PostgreSQL with .Net framework performance
Date: 2016-11-10 14:32:51
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello everyone on the list. I am writing to you to know your criteria about
the implementation of an application with .Net Framework 4.6 using
PostgreSQL as a database management system. Especially in terms related with
integration and performance, because the application is quite complex, large
and must hold a high load. Likewise if any member knows of a link where
success stories are published I would be grateful if they could share it.

Sorry for my English.

Regards.