flat files

From: "Pablo Sentis" <grupoitem(at)ctv(dot)es>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: flat files
Date: 1999-08-10 10:14:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear Sirs:

I´m trying to load a flat file generated from a Paradox table into a PostgreSQL table ( with same field definition) and I don´t know how... Field values are separated by comma (",") and character values are written between single q. (" ' ") Can anybody help me or tell me where to get the information : I have to test same db I´ve got in Paradox in Postgres and db defintion has more than 500 tables ...

Pablo Sentis