Synchronizing tables

From: "Greg" <greg(at)officium(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Synchronizing tables
Date: 2006-05-31 14:13:05
Lists: pgsql-general

I am creating a Windows Forms App that uses PGSQL 8.1.4 for the database.
The database will be installed on the client, and the server.

I will only need to keep a few tables, not the whole database synchronised.
Is it better to manage this with my app?, or does PGSQL support some decent
synchronizing built-in?

I did a search but can't find anything useful, can somebody point me in the
right direction on this quest?

Thanks