Problem with an Empty Column

From: hidura(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with an Empty Column
Date: 2009-03-11 05:41:41
Lists: pgsql-sql

Good Morning list, I am new in the PostgreSQL list, and i have a problem
with a query because i have an empty column in a empty table and i compare
this empty column with a column what have values in other table i use an
LEFT OUTER JOIN and works well, but when i filled the empty table with data
and compare again the query give me the same result than if the table was
empty, here is the code of my query:
SELECT supplierbill_tbl.id
FROM supplierbill_tbl
LEFT OUTER JOIN agrouptransacc_tbl
ON supplierbill_tbl.id > agrouptransacc_tbl.splbillid

--
Diego I. Hidalgo D.