Question

From: "Mark Steben" <msteben(at)autorevenue(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Question
Date: 2006-11-07 20:17:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am very new to PostgreSQL. Is it appropriate to pose questions to this
email list?

I am trying to come up with a query that will list the names of the database
indexes that

Have been chosen as clustering indexes. I know I can get the INDEXRELID
from PG.INDEX

But have yet to figure out how to get the index name from there. Any help
would be appreciated.

And, if this is not an appropriate forum to ask questions please tell me.

Thank you,

Mark Steben

AutoRevenue