Query

From: "Atul" <atulk(at)newgen(dot)co(dot)in>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Query
Date: 2001-02-19 11:07:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have recently started working on PostgreSQL. I have a query, if anyone has some idea about it please get back.

My problem is as follows :

Can we have objects in PostgreSQL as we have in Oracle 8i. If we can not have objects as there are in Oracle, do we have something analogous to them?

I have read about objects in PostgreSQL as being analogous to table. But I want to use them to pass certain data collectively, like attributes of an entity.

My email id is : atulk(at)newgen(dot)co(dot)in