importing of ISO file to Postgresql

From: "Sharmad Naik" <sharmad(at)im(dot)eth(dot)net>
To: "PGSQL-SQL" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: importing of ISO file to Postgresql
Date: 2001-01-14 15:16:14
Lists: pgsql-sql

Dear Sir,
I m doing a library management program using Postgresql as backend. We are given an ISO 2709 format flat file which is only a books dbase which is to be converted to postgres format
My Q is that where should I import the file ? Please if possible specify the file or directory where it is to be imported ? Possibly if u have time please explain me the whole process out of ur time....
Thanks a lot,

Sharmad