data type (datetime)

From: Danny <dannyh(at)idx(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: data type (datetime)
Date: 2000-09-21 11:42:16
Lists: pgsql-general

- Hello

- I have looked for a data type which allows me to have (using a cliche example
again) FlightDetail_Arrival whcih is like so 21:07:00 18:00

- When I type this in psql it changes my data type from datetime to "timestamp"
- It gives me the following about I did a SELECT * FROM table
- 21:07:00 18:00 + 11

- Question

1) How to i make the datatype to just "21:07:00 18:00" only

Lookinf gowrd to your feedback.

dannyh(at)idx(dot)com(dot)au