Bulgarian

From: "Latchezar Kostov" <lkostov_hobby(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bulgarian
Date: 2003-09-03 17:39:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Jean-Michel Poure,
I did some translation and I send it to you to could you put it on the site and in the daily snapshots. It's not finished yet but I tried to finished as much as I could for this time.
So I translated around 51% and I hope to have enough time to could finish it in one-two weeks.

Regards,
Latchezar Kostov
ICQ: 39896748

Attachment Content-Type Size
bg.zip application/x-zip-compressed 28.8 KB