features of PGSQL

From: "Sanjay Minni" <sminni(at)vsnl(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: features of PGSQL
Date: 2000-02-03 07:21:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

all along we have been using other RDBMSs in NT
environment and now we are thinking of Linux

But these features we need, Are they available
in PG-SQL

1. Log of transactions than can be disassembled
into SQL and placed on different media for recovery

2. Replication accross mutli-site file-based

3. Specifying a sub-query in place of a column-name
or in place of a table-name (in the from clause)

Regards
Sanjay Minni nospam_sminni(at)vsnl(dot)com