nested inner join help

From: "Darryl M(dot) Wolski" <drwolski(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: nested inner join help
Date: 2002-01-07 05:37:56
Lists: pgsql-sql

I have a query which works perfectly fine in mysql but won't
work in the same database in postgres...

Can anyone take a look at this and tell me what the problem is?

I get a parser error at (.

SELECT orderlines.quantity, products.productname, products.productcost, customers.custlname,customers.custfname
FROM (((orders INNER JOIN orderlines ON orders.orderid = orderlines.lnkorderid) INNER JOIN customers ON (customers.custid = orders.lnkcustid)) INNER JOIN products ON (products.productid = orderlines.lnkproductid))
WHERE (((orders.orderid)=2));

It seems as soon as I try to nest an INNER JOIN I get these parser errors. I have tried this query a few different ways, and still cant get it to work.

Thank you so much!!

Darryl Wolski