NULL value withe cursor

From: Michaël Fiey <m(dot)fiey(at)futuresoundtech(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: NULL value withe cursor
Date: 2000-09-04 18:38:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I try to select data from a table with NULL value in, within a C program.
I declare a cursor with ECPG ("exec sql declare mycursor cursor for select mycolomn from mytable").
Each time I execute a fetch command, I got an error message "NULL value without indicator".
I search in the archive but I didn't find anything.
Thanks for your help.