Patch do allow postfix use PostgreSQL as a map.

From: Denis Perchine <dyp(at)perchine(dot)com>
To: "Postfix users" <postfix-users(at)postfix(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Patch do allow postfix use PostgreSQL as a map.
Date: 2000-07-15 15:21:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I made a small patch to allow postfix use PostgreSQL database as a map.
I used MySQL's map support as a template.

I have tested it locally and it was quite stable. It should have quite good
error reporting part as I copied it from another project which works under heavy
load for a long time.

Soon I will move it to heavy loaded server and maybe will send better patch.

BTW, why there are nested comments inside postfix files??? When I turn on -Wall
I get enumerous amount of warnings.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Denis Perchine

E-Mail: dyp(at)perchine(dot)com
HomePage: http://www.perchine.com/dyp/
FidoNet: 2:5000/120.5

Attachment Content-Type Size
postfix-19991231-pl08.pgsql.patch.gz application/x-gzip 7.7 KB