Connecting to a MySQL database over a network

From: "Robert S(dot) Bachman" <Bob_Bachman(at)Intercept(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Connecting to a MySQL database over a network
Date: 2016-07-15 18:22:58
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I emailed you about a year ago regarding a PostgreSQL database. I have
another question, not

Sure you can help or not.

We have a client application that connects to a MySQL database over a
network but we're

not able to connect.

Is this something that's possible using PostgreSQL driver or do we need to
migrate our

MySQL database network Server to PostgreSQL?

Thanks very much.

Bob Bachman