mising chunk

From: "Andrzej Folek" <afolek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: mising chunk
Date: 2006-08-26 07:47:24
Lists: pgsql-general

I've got a problem with conversion.
Database is running on pg8.1.3
I've 2 tables, in one there is mediabinary collumn of bytea type. And during conversion to another table / conversion only move data from timestamp type to timestamptz but mediabinary in botha are the same. And during query which move data I recieve ' MISSING CHUNK NUMBER 0 FOR TOAST VALUE .. I've re-index this table, vacumed and nothing. Everytime I get this info.
Please give me some advice how to fix this or even drop data to file I don't know, any suggestion????